Friday, October 23, 2009

"(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To". And I want to watch it again!

UPDATE!!!!! (Nov 3, 2009) Making of (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To.




Okay, so yesterday on the facebooks my good friend weezer posted a link to the new video. SQUEEEE. I have watched it about 32 hundred times. I am not braggin', it's just the truth. Okay. GO WATCH IT and come back to me so we can discuss.

HOT AWESOME NEW WEEZER VIDEO: Here --> (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To.

Have you collected yourself yet? OMG. Okay, starting off, that Brian Bell is looking pretty cute as a little gas station attendant boy. And Pat Wilson looks exactly like Pat Wilson often does. Scott Shriner looks pretty good... and then there's Rivers. *palms to face and smiles into hands like I'm in junior high*




AHHHHHH!!!! Okay, wait. I have to go watch it again!

(Pause)

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! This video is the cutest thing since El Scorcho!!! Hot Craps!

He is so nerd cool! AH!! Just when I think I'm through with the Rivers thing, he shows up looking adorable. *sighs longingly off into the distance*



And just when you thought I couldn't speak of anything current, BAM BABY!  And no, I have absolutely nothing intelligent to say on this topic but I had to squee somewhere other than facebook where I think I'm being disowned. But more likely, the friend count is just broken.

For some web action on the subject:
Just Jared (where I stole the pictures from)
weezer.com
weezer's facebook page





Raditude is the album that (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To is on and that puppy comes out November 3, 2009. And now, some El Scorcho. 

No comments: