Monday, February 22, 2010

Encino Man.




"I've recently discovered that I quote Encino Man a little too much to be considered 'a normal day down at the docks.' Buuuuudddy!" @amyleeferguson



What began as an innocent tweet has turned into this. My whole day ruined. My whole day now focused on this.





"Shoo fly, don't bother me. Shoo fly, don't bother me. Shoo fly, don't bother me, 'cause you belong to my friend Link"


Oh, Encino Man- How I've wasted several hours, days, months maybe of my life on you.


I say "waste" but you and I both know the truth. We loved.


We partied.


We weezed the juice. 




If you lived under a rock in the early 90s and have never seen Encino Man, do yourself a favor! 


How does this not make you happy?



I suppose that I could tell ya who was in it.

Pauly Shore. Obvs. - He plays Stoney. 



Sean Astin - He plays nerd Dave. 



Brendan Fraser - He's our hero, Linkavitch Chomofsky. From "Estonia". *winky winky*





Michael DeLuise from friggin' 21 Jump Street! Guess what else? cameo on LOST. And I'm sorry, but if you have 21 Jump Street, Encino Man and LOST on your resume, you = awesome. 



This movie is star packed!!! Robin Tunney? Please. She's a witch! Or played one on tv anyway. 


It's your typical story of nerd loves popular girl. Nerd digs pool in backyard with friend, finds a cave man frozen in ice and bathes him and takes him to high school. It's awesome. 

Trust me. 

I've just lost some street cred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way has this movie lost any street cred. Still O.G. to me.. it's weird I was thinking about that part from encino man where he says "SHOOOSH", in images, and I found this page and right at the very top was the one part I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

robin tunney was also a witch in The Craft