Monday, December 7, 2009

Day Five my little Sugarplums.

Day 5. - Golden Rings. (I should've perhaps, done a Ringo song but.. mmmm, no)



So since tomorrow is December 8th and all dark and sad John Lennon dying day, I figure bust out the fun, yeah? Now I realize that a LOT of peeps think that this is the most annoying Christmas song of all time, but I disagree. This song makes me want to effin' dance! 



By the way, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I love Paul McCartney. X)


May this song get stuck in your head the rest of December. I hope you're carving your Christmas ham singing "ding dong ding dong ding dong ding" which, you know, you should then feel immense guilt as the holidays are meant to bring about anyway, because Paul's a vegetarian same as me. 



Shame on you and your ham. You might be eating Babe. 

No comments: