Monday, May 17, 2010

Here. I made you a mixed tape.


School dances, mixed tapes and awkward smiles.

ANGST! 

Angstiness is next to godliness and I should be in a John Hughes movie.  I mean, for realzzzzzz.




So, because I like livin' on the awkward edge and angst is my favorite thing to watch- I've made you a mixed tape. It contains my feelings. Not in real life, but in imaginary life anyway.

Side A
-Patsy Cline - She's Got You 

-The Zombies - She's Not There

-Bobby Vee - Take Good Care of my Baby

-Elvis Presley - Baby, Let's Play House

-The Supremes - The Happening 

-Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed


Side B

-Simon & Garfunkle - Cecilia

-The Beatles - I Will 

-Buddy Holly & The Crickets - Maybe Baby

-Elvis Presley - She's Not You

-The Shangri-Las - Remember Walkin' in the Sand

-Otis Redding - Try a Little Tenderness

So here's to wishes, yes? Angst just makes the heart beat stronger. 

No comments: