Monday, November 16, 2009

Jimmy Mac when are ya comin' back?

So I don't have a lot of time to fully concentrate my feelings on this, but I can tell you that I've been waiting for this for a week or two since I first heard about it. James McCartney. Live. OMG.

Boy of a Beatle, my radar is tuned in to you.

There's all this talk that he sounds like his dad, and with that kind of talk, how could I not be intrigued. Also, he's been this huge mystery - I know what Dhani and Sean sound like and I like what I hear.

Oh James. Well, first off--  if your sister was just awarded for being one of Glamour's 2009 Women of the Year or whatever, and she's a clothing designer, how you do not know that wearing that kind of v-neck with that kind of chest hair is bad news, I don't know. Anyway, he makes me want to hug him all shy up there, hair or not. Oh yeah, and lose the cross. What are you, goth circa 1992?

So then this talk that he sounds like Paul. Hogwash. He sounds like Sean. And that trips me out.

Some videos I found on YouTube.










Anyway, here are some things to check out.

The YouTube channel I stole these from.
An article on the show.
Check out a post on it at the McCartney Photo Blog.
And, you know, for research, the offish Sean Lennon YouTube page.

No comments: