Monday, September 21, 2009

The stripy background.






I EFFIN' LOVE THE MONKEES! (They may have paved the way for your little Jonas Brothers business, so not another word about it, youngins.)



Ah. The Monkees. I have 3 million things I could go on and on about The Monkees, but I, being in the craptastic mood I'm finding myself, I want to fangirl over that stripy background that's in so many viddies. It makes me happy. Like candy.






I think the most hilarious videos come from the day they had the striped background. Off the top of my head, here are some of the videos stolen from the YouTube.




Daydream Believer









Love is Only Sleeping






No Time







She Hangs Out







Randy Scouse Git 







I know there are some that I am forgetting... Anyway, enjoy the Wonka-like goodness. And then go brush your teeth and eat an apple. 


Okay, then enjoy this as some dessert....












No comments: